Follow this recipe; your kids will love it. You can bake it for a birthday, celebration or anniversary.
- 1 chocolate box cake.
- 1 bottle of vanilla frosting.
- Blue and yellow colorants.
- 7 licorice candies.
- 3 small circle shaped chocolates.
- 5 chocolates.
- 1 syrup spoon.
- 1.05 oz. of sugar.
- Black frosting.
Step by step:
- Pre heat the oven to 347°F and grease the mould.
- Do the mixture for the cake following the directions on the box. Empty the mixture into the mould and bake it. Let the cake cold for 10 minutes in the mould, take the cake outside the mould and let it rest for an hour.
- With a saw knife give the cake an oval shape that looks like a minion.
- Drop the vanilla frosting into a bowl and add the yellow colorant, blend it and add the mixture to the cake. Let it rest on the Take out the cake from the fridge and add another layer of yellow frosting, let it rest on the fridge again for 15 minutes.
- Blend the rest of the yellow frosting with the blue colorant and cover the bottom part of the line with the blue frosting. Use 1 licorice candy to cover the line. Let it rest in the fridge for 30-40 minutes.
- With the yellow frosting make the eyes of the minion. Place a circle shaped chocolate bellow the White frosting.
- Mash with your hands the chocolate until you get some kind of clay, make a line and put around a glass to form a circle. (the minions glasses) take up the glass and with a brush put some syrup. Put some sugar into a dish and cover up your chocolate circle.
- Take out the cake of the fridge and add the chocolate circle around the eyes.
- Put the rest of the circle shaped chocolates simulating the buttons and with another licorice Candy simulate the smile. Use another licorice Candy do the hair and eyebrows.
- With the black frosting draw two thick lines around the glasses.