Encourage yourself to make this beautiful fairy wings for your princess, besides being an easy craft, you might find all the materials at home.
You will need
- Scotch tape.
- Pastel color hoses.
- Wire hooks.
- Find 2 flexible wire hooks to shape the wings. Laundry hooks would make the task easier.
- Straighten the hooks.
- Unify the hooks with scotch tape.
- Cut the socks on the right side of the crotch without cutting the crotch; keep both sides of the leg to make the suspenders of the arms.
- Once you finish the wings body, cut some pieces of the left side of the hoses to fit into the arms.
- Cover up all the knots on the center with some flowers or other cute details.
There you go. Easy and cheap!